Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where have I been? What have I been doing?


I know, it's been a long time since my last post. I put off a lot of other things in weeks before our show at the Galesburg Civic Art Center. So, I've spent several weeks cleaning up the details - but working on sculpture too. I've got about 3 different projects going at present, and the photo above shows the one that will see the light of day first. The structure for this "wall" piece is a hollow-core, bi-fold door I bought for this purpose. I sawed one of the doors in half and glued it together to create about a 2-1/2" thick unit, which I subsequently sawed up and reassembled into what has become my defacto "wall" shape. It will be covered with aluminum, but not painted. I expect to finish it in about a week, so please check back then.

1 comment:

  1. That same thing happen in every work place. I like this post to read and looking for more.
    dean graziosi

    ReplyDelete